ROCKFISH Games has announced that their much-anticipated space looter shooter, EVERSPACE 2 is now available in Steam Early Access and GOG Games in Development. At launch, the game will be available in English with full voice acting for the first 12+ hours of the story campaign as well as several side missions taking place in the first two star systems of the final game. EVERSPACE 2 in Early Access is priced at $39.99 / €37.99 / £31.99.
EVERSPACE 2 in Early Access launches with two extensive star systems to explore, where 25+ hours of exciting gameplay await, introducing pilots to space combat, mining, puzzle-solving, item shopping, crafting, ship customization, RPG-style leveling, passive perks as well as lower tier models of five different player ship subclasses.
While pilots advance through the initial Early Access game content, they will be able to unlock upgrade options to improve passive skills for combat, looting, gear crafting, dismantling, ship repair, and other abilities by investing various resources into companion perks.
As development progresses through Early Access, the ROCKFISH Games team plans to gradually add new features and content through quarterly updates:
- More star systems, locations, enemies, activities etc. (8 star systems planned for v1.0)
- More player ship subclasses and tiers (9 subclasses with 4 tiers each planned for v1.0)
- More ship customization options
- More player levels (max player level 30 planned for v1.0)
- More items and resources incl. Legendary gear
- More player perks (6 x 3 perk upgrade options planned for v1.0)
- More companion characters incl. perks to upgrade (6 companions planned for v1.0)
- More challenges
- More main and side mission story content (30+ hours of story content planned for v1.0)
- More situational commentary from Adam and Hive
- More interesting jobs and factions
- More alien creatures
- Natural phenomena like lightning fields, black holes, solar storms, etc.
- Fast Travel system
- Different Outlaw factions with different tech
- Better trading opportunities, price tracking, trade routes
- Quest inventory
- Game difficulty setting
- Worthwhile endgame content and activities
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here