ROCKFISH Games has released the second major Early Access update to their spacefaring looter shooter RPG, EVERSPACE 2— Zharkov: The Vortex opens up an all-new star system, a new spaceship class, companion, main and side missions, activities, challenges, and more than 120 improvements and fixes being added to the space action RPG.
Set in a gas cloud system, Zharkov: The Vortex is packed full of new environments, locations, and star bases to discover. Fair warning, Zharkov is EVERSPACE 2’s most dangerous area yet as it is filled with lightning storms, ruined hulks, and strong enemies seeking their next target.
The Zharkov: The Vortex update also brings a significant amount of additional features such as new missile and mine types, a grappling hook, additional music tracks, new gameplay mechanics, and more. For more details, read the latest Steam News Update.
Zharkov: The Vortex Early Access Update Features:
- New Star System – Zharkov: The Vortex takes players deep into the eye of the storm
- New Companion – Tareen the Okkar Trader joins as the homebase quartermaster, expanding storage capabilities and allowing for more ships to be held in the base hanger
- New Light Fighter Class: The Vanguard – A lightweight, highly maneuverable reconnaissance ship with a high emphasis on speed/mobility and defensive measures
- New Main and Side Missions – The plot thickens, so players will start putting the pieces together of how everything is connected in this mind-bending sci-fi story
- New Gear – The new Fusion Hook allows for quick turns through asteroid fields; new Corrosion, Armorbreaker, Shieldbreaker, and Destabilizer missiles and Web and Corrosion mine launchers add an arsenal of new ways to destroy enemy ships
- Newly Voiced Lines – Added English voice acting for dialog added since the previous Contracts/Hinterlands update
- New Activities, Mini-Missions, and Challenges – All kinds of activities have been scattered through the new star system
- And More – New music, ship colors, item set bonuses, item affix, crafting UI/UX improvements, and lots more!
The full changelog can be found here.
The game is currently 20% off on Steam. Deal ends on August 9, 10:00 am PDT.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here