Not to be dismissed as simply a crazy indie game with no depth, Pig Eat Ball was 6 years in the making featuring a combination of charming characters and a kickass soundtrack, with a lighthearted story about a princess entering a competition designed by a father to win her hand in marriage! (she wasn’t having any of it).
- Biggest arcade game: Dozens of world, 10h+ campaign & 100’s of levels
- Unimaginable characters: From a shrimp-bodied cat to a villain made from nachos
- Handcrafted challenges: not procedurally generated!
- Rich level editor: Create, play and upload your own bizarre levels in minutes
- Multiplayer: Tons of MP options including 4 player couch co-op with custom win conditions
- Designed with accessibility in mind: Dozens of accessibility options mean as many players as possible can play Pig Eat Ball