Iceberg Interactive and developer Luminous announce PC RTS game Circle Empires. Many may recognize the title as an indie demo which was available on Game Jolt and has been downloaded by well over 150.000 strategy fans.
Since then Circle Empires has blossomed into a fully-fledged real-time strategy game, with completely overhauled art and countless new features, which will be available at an impulse price of $7.99.
“We worked on the Circle Empires demo for many years and we’re pleased to now have a final product in our hands. Folks who played the demo can expect a greatly improved experience with a lot more content. Love from thousands of Youtubers during the development (who only played the demo, without having the faintest idea Luminous was making it into a full-sized RTS) actively inspired us to stay focused on bringing the game to a new level of experience.” – Mihkel Trei, lead developer at Luminous.
- Fast-paced real-time strategic gameplay with large-scale battles
- Expand your empire, circle by circle
- Units can gain XP and level up
- Procedurally generated worlds containing unique flora and fauna
- 150+ different creatures, buildings and resources
- 18 Different faction leaders, a variety of bonuses
- 12 enemy boss monsters
- A magnificent treasury that grows with each battle