It’s time to make your mark on an epic fantasy adventure. Turn-based tactical RPG, Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark launches today on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. The impressive 93% review rating it boasts on Steam is a clear testament to developer 6 Eyes Studio’s passion for the genre and the classics that Fell Seal proudly takes after.
Today marks Fell Seal’s debut on consoles, as well as its full 1.0 launch out of Steam Early Access. Dating back to its initial launch in August of 2018, the game has undergone constant improvements over the course of its development, thanks to the community’s feedback and 6 Eyes Studio’s commitment to making Fell Seal the best it can be. From localization in five additional languages, to the introduction of new difficulty settings, secret characters, challenging optional content, and more core content than you can shake a broadsword at, Fell Seal is intent to put the “epic” back in epic fantasy!
- Experience an epic and mature story, unfolding through over 40 story encounters and topped with challenging end-game content.
- Classic tactical combat battles, with rugged terrain and elevation, taking place on beautiful hand-drawn environments.
- A deep and complex class system with over 30 classes and 300 abilities lets you truly customize every one of your characters through the selection of their class, sub-class and passives. Carefully craft the character you envision, be it a versatile generalist, a dedicated spell-caster or a mighty foe-crushing specialist!
- Customize your troops’ appearance your way, by selecting their portrait, outfit, colors and overall visuals from a wide selection.
- Equip your army with over 240 pieces of equipment, either purchased, gathered from fallen enemies or created from crafting.
Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark is out today on Steam (Windows, Mac, Linux), PS4, and Xbox One.