It’s time to chart your course towards an exciting journey, as Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark sets its sights on an April 30th release, moving from Early Access to a full 1.0 launch on PC, PS4, and Xbox One! Pre-orders are now available on Xbox Live with a 15% discount for all Xbox members who want to lock in the highly lauded tactics adventure, and PlayStation store with a 10% discount for all PS Plus members.
- Experience an epic and mature story, unfolding through over 40 major encounters and topped with challenging end-game content.
- A deep and complex class system with over 20 classes and 200 abilities lets you truly customize every one of your characters through the selection of their class, sub-class, and passives.
- Carefully craft the character you envision, be it a versatile generalist, a dedicated spell-caster, or a mighty foe-crushing specialist!
- Classic tactical turn-based combat battles, with rugged terrain and elevation, taking place on beautifully hand-drawn environments.
- Customize your troops’ appearance by selecting their portrait, outfit, colors and overall visuals from a wide selection.
- Equip your army with over 240 pieces of equipment, either purchased, gathered from fallen enemies, or created from crafting