Let the battle begin! Mastiff and Calappa Games have released the physics-based 3D brawler Fight Crab on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch. This absurdly hilarious battle action game, featuring intense claw-to-claw combat and over-the-top single-player and multiplayer modes, is available today in North America, Europe and Australia for $19.99 (US)/€19,99 (EU)/$29.99 (AU).
- Claw through a Campaign Mode with 34 stages spread out across 7 chapters, plus 7 tutorial stages.
- 23 types of playable crab, 48 different weapons and 11 unique battle stages.
- A variety of matchmaking options including 1v1, 2v2, and offline and online co-op and versus battle modes.
- Unlock special skills like the fabled Kanihameha, devastating Crab Copter and more.
- Level up your crab, recruit new crabs, and purchase deadly new weapons to build the ultimate crab warrior.
- Nintendo Switch Joy-Con™ motion controls let you freely manipulate limbs to punch, grab and flip your way to victory.
- Use Photo Mode to capture, share and immortalize epic confrontations and intense battles.
For more crabby puns and info, visit http://mastiff-games.com/fight-crab
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here