Square Enix has announced that FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS, celebrates its second successful year with a Just Cause 3 collaboration. This limited-time event introduces numerous characters and a Just Cause 3-themed event to FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS.
Starting today, Just Cause 3’s protagonist, Rico Rodriguez, and two additional characters, Mario Frigo and Annika Svennson, will be available through a featured summon, while a fourth character, Teo, will be available through a raid summon. Players can face off against Golden URGA Mstitel to obtain raid points to unlock various rewards.
Additionally, during June and July, a variety of in-game bonuses and rewards will be made available to players in celebration of the second anniversary:
- Login Bonuses – From 29th June – 11th July and 12th July to 31st July, players will be treated to generous second-anniversary rewards in addition to standard daily bonuses, including special 10+1 Summon Tickets that will guarantee at least one 5-star unit and 5-star Guaranteed EX ticket.
- Free Daily Summon – From 29th June – 26th July, players may summon one character for free per day.
- Players’ Vote Campaign – From 29th June – 11th July, all players may vote in-game to select one of four generous promotions, such as a daily free summon. The promotion that receives the most votes will be implemented in-game during the month of August.
- Weapon Enhancements – Starting in mid-July, players may upgrade previously obtained weapons through a new limited-time stage, which will be a recurring event moving forward.
- Half off stamina for story missions and trial battles, increased chances for bonus EXP when enhancing units, increased rank limits and much more.
Fans can also celebrate the game’s second anniversary from 8th – 9th December 2018 with fellow players at the FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS Fan Festa 2018 at the Long Beach Convention Center in California, USA. Event updates and information on how to purchase tickets will be available here: https://ffbefanfesta.com