SQUARE ENIX has released the November version update for FINAL FANTASY XI Online, which debuts the newest chapter of The Voracious Resurgence storyline. This month’s update also brings a number of exciting campaigns and in-game events, including the new ‘Master Levels’ character advancement system.
The November version update brings a wealth of content for players of all levels to enjoy:
- Voracious Resurgence Update – Players will journey to the Far East in this new tale of beastmen who have traversed the seas to Reisenjima to fulfill disparate goals.
- New Advancement System: ‘Master Levels’ – This new character advancement system allows players to increase their basic attributes by further powering up jobs for which they have earned a job master designation.
- Updated Ambuscade Content – Lizards join the fray as new opponents, while Iron Giants make their return in November’s Ambuscade update.
- A Challenge from Lion Returns – Beginning today, players can attempt to overcome the trials posed by Lion—your stalwart ally against the Shadow Lord—and her allies to receive special rewards. Players can obtain the trigger items required to participate in the event through the November 2021 Login Campaign point exchange, with a number of weapons available as rewards for completing the content.
- Winter Warm-Up Campaign – Beginning Thursday, November 11 and through Tuesday, November 30 at 6:59 a.m. (PST), a new set of campaigns will be underway to assist players on their journeys in Vana’diel. Enjoy strengthened alter egos to aid you in battle, doubled badges of gallantry in both normal and intense Ambuscade difficulties once per day, bonuses to Mog Gardens, and much more.
- November Login Campaign – Players can receive various rewards by logging in each day and collecting points to exchange for prizes. November’s campaign features a number of mounts available for purchase, including the Iron Giant, Golden Bomb, and Dhalmel mounts, alongside a number of other items and equipment.
Full details for the November version update can be found here: https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/58770
The WE ARE VANA’DIEL special site, which highlights various aspects of FINAL FANTASY XI and its history throughout the years has been updated with a variety of new content to provide players a glimpse into the world of the development of FINAL FANTASY XI Online. The latest updates include the following:
- WE DISCUSS VANA’DIEL #5 – Yoshinori Kitase Part 1
- WE ILLUSTRATE VANA’DIEL Vol. 3 – Concept Artwork: Playable Races
- WE REMEMBER VANA’DIEL – New Behind-the-scenes Commentary for 2007 and 2008
- WE DISCUSS VANA’DIEL #4 – Minae Matsukawa Part 1 through 4
FINAL FANTASY XI Online adventurers can now find old friends with the FFXI ReFriender tool. The application aids players of the acclaimed SQUARE ENIX MMORPG title in reuniting with friends that have shared past adventures, resuming their exciting journey, and even seeking out that “certain someone” with whom they roamed the land of Vana’diel in years past. More information on the FFXI ReFriender system may be found at https://refriender.finalfantasyxi.com/.
FINAL FANTASY XI Online is an online multiplayer RPG that challenges players to journey through the world of Vana’diel® — a world of fantasy, adventure, and exploration. Heed the call and join players from around the world to become the hero that Vana’diel needs. Discover new creatures, pioneer wild lands, and conquer quests on your daring journey.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here