Fire Emblem: Three Houses – Cindered Shadows and Update Ver.1.2.0 out now on Nintendo Switch.
- Side-story DLC available to Expansion Pass owners.
- Explore Abyss, beneath the monastery
- 4 new characters from Ashen Wolves house
- New classes: Dark Pegasus, Valkyrie, Trickster and War Cleric / War Monk.
- New quests, activities and paralogues
- 8-to-10 hours to clear on Normal
- More difficult than the main game
Progress in Cindered Shadows affects main game
- As you progress in Cindered Shadows, you interact with and recruit the four Ashen Wolves in Part 1 of the main game.
- Once they’ve joined your house, they will be available for battles & classes, and remain with you for Part 2 of the main game.
- Save data for Cindered Shadows and the main game is kept separate.
Fire Emblem: Three Houses – Ver.1.2.0 Out Now
- Dancer costume now available for Byleth
- Change unit appearance from activity-selection screen on days off and mission days.
- Change appearance of all characters simultaneously.
- New support for Bernadetta in Crimson Flower chapter.
- Can now deliver lost items to Rhea
- Added unlockable Tea Parties with Rhea. Must accept Esteemed Company quest from her.
- Adds side-story Cindered Shadows
- Various bug fixes
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here