From today for the first time ever, players can experience high-caliber first-person perspective gameplay in the palms of their hands in the biggest update yet for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile (PUBG MOBILE).
PUBG MOBILE’s latest update also adds several new in-game including:
- Arcade Mode: Mini-Zone – This all-new Arcade Mode drops 100 players into a smaller circle with triple the number of weapons. Players can expect matches to last 20 minutes.
- Armory – Players can now check out weapon statistics and compare the performance data of weapon accessories.
- Royale Pass – Players complete daily and weekly missions to earn points and increase their rank. Complete a certain number of missions every week for additional crates.
- Airplane and Weapon Finishes – The player with the highest “Royale Pass” level can now choose the finish of the starting airplane. Besides, all-new weapon finishes are now available for players to unlock and customize on mobile.
- Emotes – PUBG MOBILE now has some new gestures and movements for players to clap, taunt and laugh at opponents.