Indie video game publisher SFL Interactive together with veteran game creator Paul Cuisset announced today that FLASHBACK, the iconic and award-winning action adventure game from 1992, is being remastered for mobile platforms on the App Store and Google Play this Summer. FLASHBACK, is the original trailblazing Sci-Fi game that puts players in the role of Conrad, a scientist suffering from amnesia while being pursued by hostile forces on Titan, Saturn’s largest moon. As one of the original cinematic platform games, FLASHBACK combines classic puzzle-platformer mechanics with beautiful rotoscope animation. The game has received many awards since its launch including a Guinness Book World Record and remains a reference and an inspiration source for narration-based video games.
FLASHBACK MOBILE GAMEPLAY FEATURES:
- Action Adventure: Experience the gripping Sci-Fi storyline of an extra-terrestrial plot that threatens the whole planet! Players must help scientist Conrad B. Hart make his way back to Earth, dodging kidnappers and enemies along the way.
- Post-FX Graphic Filters: Enjoy the beautiful and original artwork of FLASHBACK.
- Remastered Sound and Music: Same music remastered – enjoy the original soundtrack with updated and revamped audio.
- Rewind Function: Players can rewind the previous gameplay, all variable according to level of gameplay difficulty.
- Tutorial: Those who need a boost can use the tutorials to understand the game and play better!
- Play How You Want: Players can use the old and original control mechanics or utilize the new touch screen version.