Forgiveness, the mind-bending puzzle game in the “escape room” style made by solo developer Noam Matam Rotam, will be available on Steam for Windows PC, Linux and Mac starting February 28th at 20 CET (11 PST) for €8.99 ($9.99). During the first week of launch, the game will be 15% off from the store price.
- The personality test will determine which sin you are guilty of ‒ the room design as well as the trials you’ll face will change accordingly.
- Two different game modes: Story Mode and Free Play.
- Explore the rich environments and examine every clue to solve the intricate puzzles.
- Two levels of challenge: Normal, for a more relaxed play style, and Extreme, with only 30 minutes left to escape the room!
- An evocative soundtrack tailored to the themes and the sins depicted by each room.