Blast through colorful landscapes and thwart dozens of massive bosses in this upcoming high-speed platform game! Help us grow by liking our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/freedomplanetgame
Release Date: Demo on August 6th
Genre: Action, Platform, Indie
Studio: GalaxyTrail Games
Freedom Planet is a high-speed platformer that aims to capture the spirit and raw energy of 2D gaming through a mix of engaging level design and straight-up action. Your momentum is your greatest weapon; Build up energy by running as quickly as possible, then unleash it to boost through the air like a comet.
There’s trouble around every turn, from insects to giant robots to sheer explosive destruction, but you’ll have a variety of special attacks to deal with each challenge. Some challenges are small, while others are… enormous.
The alien warlord Doctor Brevon has crash landed, and he will not rest until he has drained the planet’s lifestream to rebuild his starship. A strange man that may be the key to stopping him ends up at the doorstep of a young girl named Lilac, who is naturally gifted with the ability to run at breakneck speeds. After volunteering to help him on his mission, Lilac and her small band of followers may be the only one who can stop Brevon before it’s too late.
Features in the full version:
* An engaging Story Mode with fully voiced cutscenes
* A streamlined Classic Mode for players who just want to focus on the action
* Over 6 distinct stages that are rich in obstacles and secrets
* At least four boss enemies per stage: two end-of-act bosses and two sub-bosses
* Five elemental shields, each with their own benefits
* Collectable cards that unlock bonus features
* Smooth 360-degree physics with slopes, curves and loops
More from GalaxyTrail: