11 bit studios has announce their best-selling, award-winning PC hit, Frostpunk, is out now as the Frostpunk: Console Edition on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. A well-weighed mix of post-apocalyptic survival, city-builder, and society simulation, the console edition was rebuilt from the ground up setting the new benchmark for strategy on consoles.
Frostpunk: Console Edition is available today on Microsoft and Sony digital stores for $29.99, and at retail for $34.99. Thanks to a partnership with Merge Games Ltd, the Signature Edition for collectors launches at $44.99 featuring a beautiful art book, CD soundtrack, enamel pins and more.
- MAINTAIN HOPE – Survival is about hope and the will to live. Your ability to spark and maintain these two in your people will be a determinant factor for success.
- MAKE THE LAW – Society is a group of people abiding by the same rules and sharing similar beliefs. Establishing laws and customs will be a crucial factor in shaping your society.
- WEIGH YOUR CHOICES – Will you allow child-labor? How will you treat the sick and wounded? Frostpunk challenges tactical skills while questioning your morality.
- EXPLORE – Expeditions, while risky, can bring you valuable intel, precious supplies and grow your society’s population. There may be people out there, and their fate lies solely in your hands.
- PLAY ENDLESSLY – Endless Mode offers new maps, game modes, mechanics, and allows you to dive into the Frostpunk experience deeper than ever before.
- Xbox Store
- PlayStation Store
- Retail version for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and limited Signature Editions