With great excitement, 11 bit studios has unveiled all the new features awaiting players in Frostpunk: On The Edge. Frostpunk’s Lead Game Designer, Jakub Stokalski, will guide you through the additions in an all-new in-game developer commentary video. The third expansion for the survival city-builder Frostpunk will launch on PC on August 20th.
On The Edge – Features List:
- Choose your truce – Can you trust other communities? Should you respect their ways of survival or bend them to your will?
- Establish an economical union with other outposts using the Transport Depot.
- Help develop other Settlements by fulfilling their requests.
- Construct safe routes on the Frostland and exchange surplus resources for those you lack.
- Discover 16 brand new areas of the Frostland and revisit some of the old sites – learning their fate after the Great Storm.
- Communicate with other communities thanks to brand new UI in the Administration building.
- Try to survive without control over the Book of Laws.
- Enable new mechanics available in the Endless Mode.
On The Edge is the third and final expansion for Frostpunk. It was preceded by The Rifts, which challenged players to build a city on the map containing a group of islands with various resources, and prequel story The Last Autumn focused on building an iconic Generator. All expansions are available in Frostpunk’s Season Pass which can be found here: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/11780/Frostpunk_Season_Pass/.
Frostpunk: On The Edge will be available Aug. 20th, 2020 on PC via Steam, GOG.com, and Humble Store. Be sure to add the expansion to your Steam Wishlist here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1147010/Frostpunk_On_The_Edge/.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here