Developers Leiting Games are excited to announce today that story-driven zombie survival RPG Fury Survivor: Pixel Z is now available for iOS and Android devices. The highly anticipated mobile title received well over one million pre-registration sign-ups and has been well received by fans throughout its beta testing.
Set in the near future of 2025, stylized pixel art graphics set the stage for a post-apocalyptic world that has been riddled by the Z virus. Players will follow the story of an ex-marine turned humble factory worker as he risks life and limb to reunite with his wife and daughter. Venturing out into the world will be necessary for players to gather essential supplies like food, weapons and crafting materials. Throughout Fury Survivor players will encounter some of the few survivors of the Z virus and hear their stories through meaningful storytelling presented in classic RPG style dialogues.
A list of features includes: •Fight off throngs of zombies in bloody hack n’ slash fashion
- Fight for survival as you search for your family in a gripping story-driven game
- Collect various weapons and gear
- Navigate through traps and a variety of undead enemies
- Scavenge for food, water, and supplies
- Learn a variety of crafts
- Create your own sustainable refuge
- Interact with other survivors
- Stylized pixel art graphics