It’s the year 2088 and the Gravity Chase race series is on. Transport and fighter craft have been converted to compete on Hyperloop circuits set in various themed locations.
Taking inspiration from Wipeout, F-Zero and Tube Slider, Gravity Chase, the sequel to Velocity G, is a futuristic anti-gravity racer with a twist. Competition takes place on Hyperloop circuits, vacuum tunnel tracks that allow super-fast 360 degree Zero-G racing. Skill and precision piloting are required to follow the optimum line along with strategic use of pickups, powerups and weapons in order to progress through the race series.
- Single player or split screen multiplayer mode supporting up to 4 local players.
- 12 tracks at launch, each with multiple variants
- 10 customizable and up-gradable racers across several speed classes
- Unique 360 degree tunnel racing mechanic
- Multiple game modes including; Grand Prix; Time attack; Survival; Endurance; Takedown and more
- Weapons systems, including Lasers, Cannons and Mines
- 4K 60fps visuals on supported devices
- Additional tracks, racers and weapons will become available through free updates
Gravity chase will be exclusively shown for the first time at EGX 2019. The team will be bringing a playable development build featuring a selection of tracks from the game with 1 – 4 player split screen local multiplayer on show.
For more information about Gravity Chase can be found here http://repixel8.com/gravity-chase/
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here
For more news from EGX 2019 head here