In addition to this week’s Game Ready on GeForce NOW release, Nvidia has a couple other bits of news to update you on.
- GeForce NOW Founders memberships have been reopened in Europe at their previous rate (£4.99/5,49€ for the first 12 months)
- Expansion of NVIDIA Highlights, adding smart pattern and image recognition in our cloud servers to automatically detect key moments in games
Founders Memberships Reopened
GeForce NOW introduced two membership tiers when the service exited beta back in February: Free and Founders. The Founders membership includes longer session lengths, jump the queue access, and RTX ON for supported games. Following a successful initial registration period where the service reached capacity for Founders in Europe, we unfortunately had to pause offering the membership.
Over the past few weeks, we’ve been working to build capacity and are now ready to offer the limited-time introductory offer of £4.99/5,49€ per month for the first 12 months to gamers again.
Gamers can register for a Founders (or Free) membership by visiting the GeForce NOW website.
Even More Highlights
NVIDIA Highlights is a GeForce Experience feature that many industry-leading developers have implemented in their games to allow gamers to easily capture and share their best moments. A few games already support Highlights on GeForce NOW, including Fortnite and Kingdom Come: Deliverance. The full list of games can be found here.
A recent app release adds smart pattern and image recognition, from our cloud servers, to detect key moments in games. When one of those moments is detected, like a game-winning kill, we capture and save the highlight automatically. Over the next few weeks, PC users will see support for our first two games – Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and League of Legends. Let no victory go unrecorded! We’ll add support for the feature to more games over time. Stay tuned to see which games get support next and when we add macOS support!
Game Ready on GeForce NOW
Additionally, the GeForce NOW commitment to release more instantly accessible games to our members every week continues with this week’s installment of Game Ready on GeForce NOW Thursdays.
When you fire up your favorite game, you’re playing it instantly. That’s what it means to be Game Ready on GeForce NOW. The experience has been optimized for cloud gaming and includes Game Ready Driver performance improvements. NVIDIA manages the game updates and patches. And when a game supports RTX, it includes beautifully ray-traced graphics.
This week features 19 games in total, including Satisfactory, which released on Monday alongside its launch on Steam.
We also brought six games back onto GeForce NOW after they opted in to streaming on the service. They include: Black Squad, Farm Together, Minion Masters, SCUM, Terminator: Resistance and XERA: Survival.
The complete list of games can be found immediately below with spotlight game details further down.
Game Ready on GeForce NOW Thursday Releases
Games will be available on the service around 1:00pm (Pacific
- Satisfaction (day-and-date release with Steam launch– 6/8)
- Black Squad (returning to GeForce NOW)
- Farm Together (returning to GeForce NOW)
- Minion Masters (returning to GeForce NOW)
- SCUM (returning to GeForce NOW)
- Terminator: Resistance (returning to GeForce NOW)
- XERA: Survival (returning to GeForce NOW)
- Anno 2070 (Uplay)
- Far Cry 4 (Epic Games Store)
- Far Cry 5 (Epic)
- Left 4 Dead
- Rayman Legends (Epic and Uplay)
- Rules Of Survival
- South Park: The Stick of Truth (Uplay)
- South Park: Fractured But Whole (Uplay)
- Tale of Wuxia
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist (Uplay)
- Totally Reliable Delivery Service
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here