Gear.Club Unlimited 2 – Tracks Edition is now available in Europe on Nintendo Switch. The game will be released in the United States on August 28th, 2020.
Gear.Club Unlimited – Tracks Edition will include all the content available in Gear.Club Unlimited 2 and will focus on a racing experience closer to a real motorsport competition: pit stops, tires and fuel management, race strategy…
On top of all the already available tracks, players will be able to take on the challenging circuit of the most prestigious racing event: the 24 hours of Le Mans! From the qualifying session to the race strategy, racers will have to perform in every compartment to finish on the podium.
Only the very best drivers will have what it takes to finish first and unlock the legendary Ford GT40 MK I, winner of the 1968 and 1969 editions of Le Mans. No less than 4 other racing cars are also joining Gear.Club Unlimited’s roster: Nissan GT-R LM Nismo, Porsche 919 Hybrid, Mercedes AMG GT3 and Bentley Continental GT3-R.
Also note that 13 of the cars already present in GCU2 will get their “motorsport” version in this new edition:
- Mini John Cooper Works (F56)
- Lotus Elise 220 Cup
- BMW Z4 Roadster
- BMW M2 Coupe
Alfa Roméo 4C
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- Mercedes-AMG C63 S
- Alfa Romeo 8C Compitizione
- Alfa Romeo Giulia II QV
- Dodge Viper SRT
- RUF RT12 R
- Pagani Zonda Cinque
- McLaren 570S GT4
Gear.Club Unlimited 2 – Tracks Edition Content:
- All previously released Gear.Club Unlimited 2 content including the following DLCs: Packs Arrows, Checker, Hazard and Wings
- The DLCs Gear.Club Classics and Ace of the Road
- A brand new campaign
- 5 new tracks, including the famous 24 Hours of Le Mans circuit
- 5 new cars built for motorsport and 13 cars prepared for the «Endurance Championship» campaign
- A new time attack mode. Challenge the fastest racers in the world and get your name on the leader board! Every combination track/car will have its very own leader board.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here