GFN Thursday brings big news for GeForce NOW members this week: two of Ubisoft’s most anticipated games — Far Cry 6 and Riders Republic — are confirmed to stream on NVIDIA’s cloud gaming service when they launch in October. That means even if members’ rigs don’t meet the minimum system requirements, they can join the revolution or shred some snow/dirt/mud across nearly all of their devices.
That’s not all. From September 9-12, GeForce NOW members can also breach their opponent’s defenses in Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege for free, in preparation for the new ‘Crystal Guard’ update – plus they can get the game on discount for up to 80% off during that time, and keep playing once the free weekend is over.
But wait, there’s more. Since it’s GFN Thursday, get ready for 10 more games joining the GeForce NOW library this week, including (and making Cyndi Lauper proud) Life is Strange: True Colors, the latest installment in the award-winning series from Square Enix.
The complete list of games joining the GeForce NOW library this week is below:
- Bus Simulator 21 (day-and-date release on Steam, September 7)
- Dice Legacy (day-and-date release on Steam, September 9)
- Sheltered (free on Epic Games Store, September 9)
- Life is Strange: True Colors (day-and-date release on Steam, September 10)
- American Fugitive (Steam)
- Cepheus Protocol (Steam)
- Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG (Epic Games Store)
- Infinifactory (Steam)
- POSTAL Redux (Steam)
- Transport Fever 2 (Epic Games Store)
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here