Revealed to the masses back in January, developer Dark Lord, alongside publisher Daedalic Entertainment, have announced Glitchpunk, a cyberpunk-themed game with an old school GTA 2 feel will go into Steam Early Access on 11th August, 2021.
Glitchpunk’s Early Access will launch with two cities — Outpost Texas and New Baltia — with two more cities — Neo Tokyo and Moscow — to be added during the Early Access journey. Each city has its own gangs and characters while also continuing the protagonist’s gripping story. Keep an eye out for more information on Glitchpunk’s Early Access updates as a detailed road map will be on the way soon after the game’s launch.
- Brutal top-down action with a massive arsenal of weapons to choose from
- Hacking system allowing players to control the minds of pedestrians and affect various devices.
- Many different ways of locomotion, including trains, tanks, motorbikes, buses, trucks, and obviously tons of cars
- Frantic police chases and up to 10 escalations of mayhem-inducing wanted levels
- 12 gangs with their own stories, quests, and culture
- Four different cities, from the desert remains of the USA to cyberpunk Soviet Russia in a post-nuclear winter (two cities at Early Access launch and two more to come!)
- Mature story with several endings
- Rare art style mix of 2D sprites in a 3D environment
- In-game radio with music by artists from all over the world, together with news stations and absurd commercials
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here