Take on the tight-fisted Human Federation as the Commander of a Pirate Fleet in Steel Shadows, the newest offering by Fair Weather Studios. With a rich history of stellar turn based-strategy, the developers are now allowing fans to jump into the role of rogues and pirates in this new game, centered in the universe of Ancient Frontier which was launched last year on Steam.
Steel Shadows is available on PC through Steam for $14.99 on December 11th of this year.
- A full campaign with over 20 story missions
- Over 50 procedurally generated side missions
- Dynamic initiative-based turn-based combat
- Purchase, outfit and control the unique Pirate faction ships
- Hire and assign crew members that gain experience and power along with your ships
- Hidden unique mercenaries and ships to add to your fleet
- Experience over 50 random events
- Customize your play style by unlocking technologies in an extensive Tech Tree
- Large, detailed space maps to fight across
- Three different strategic resources to manage
- Dozens of different weapon systems and abilities to control
- Includes both free DLCs; Ancient Frontier – The Crew and Ancient Frontier – Quests and Events