Goblins have been stepped on by adventurers for far too long. Not any more. It’s time to gather your ragtag group of greenskins to take on your enemies and fight back.
Designed and developed by Vince McDonnell, the former founder of The Playforge and creator of the renowned iOS game Zombie Farm, Goblin Stone sees players taking on humans, elves and dwarves in a charming turn-based RPG wrapped in stunning, procedurally generated hand-drawn 2D levels.
From finding and creating your own goblin lair that allows you to manage and improve your roster, to mapping your lineage and drafting the perfect raiding party, Goblin Stone offers both charm and depth. With difficult choices to make, which goblins will you keep for a stronger future?
Offering deep but accessible tactical turn-based combat, Goblin Stone has a fully narrated story voiced by Scottish actor James Smillie, accompanied by music from award-winning composer Peter McConnell of Hearthstone, Broken Age and and Monkey Island.
Goblin Stone is set to launch in early 2022, with a public demo available from March 29th 2021. Are you ready to save the goblins?
- Explore a vast world with procedurally generated hand-drawn 2D levels.
- Build a great goblin lair chamber by chamber, where only ruins stood before.
- Battle despicable humans, elves, and dwarves in an innovative turn-based battle system.
- Take a feeble ragtag group of goblins and selectively breed the next generation of genetically superior fighters.
- Listen as the narrator tells your story as you experience it.
- Expect many goblins to perish. Permanently. With each death, a new ancestor strengthens your lineage.
- Build an adventuring party by mixing unique goblin classes such as the Raider, Guard, and Shaman.
- Difficult choices await you as you decide which goblins to keep and which to toss.
- Turn up the music and listen to award-winning composer Peter McConnell
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here