Following the success of their Kickstarter campaign which pledged over $30k, independent games publisher Keybol Games and solo developer Drix Studios release Grand Guilds on Nintendo Switch, Steam and Utomik.
Grand Guilds is priced at $19.99 on Steam and on the Nintendo eShop, and $9.99 on Utomik.
Grand Guilds is a story driven, turn-based RPG with unique card combat mechanics in which you have to follow the adventures of Eliza and her crew throughout Irin, a continent on the brink of war, and unveil a mystery that’s plaguing all the guilds of the land.
Learn and master the fundamentals of tactical combat using a diverse set of skill cards as you tailor each character’s playstyle. Each of them has unique mechanics and abilities that will help you complete procedural missions, increase your reputation, and earn bonus points.
The players, community and fans can look forward to a few free DLCs in the future, as a heartfelt thank you from the team for all the support along the way. The first DLC can be expected 2 months after launch.
- Turn-Based Strategy – Learn and master the fundamentals of tactical combat. Positioning and terrain will mean the difference between victory and defeat.
- Card Combat System – A diverse set of skill cards will form the abilities of your units, making every turn more dynamic and each decision more important and meaningful.
- Deck Building – Tailor each character to your playstyle by customizing their skill decks. Obtain powerful new abilities by completing quests or leveling your characters.
- Guild Quests – Embark on challenging, procedural missions that yield exciting rewards. Increase your guild’s reputation to earn bonuses that will aid you in combat.
- Diverse Cast – Each playable character has unique mechanics and abilities that enable them to fill various roles in your squad such as tank, support, and damage dealer.
- Epic Narrative – Unravel the mysteries shrouding Irin, a continent on the brink of war. Follow Eliza and her companions as they journey through this vast, magical world.
- Voice Acting – Characters shout out their actions in combat and express their feelings during dialogue using short phrases.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here