The riveting Green Hell prequel story, Spirits of Amazonia, kicked off back on Jan. 28th and eager fans can now dive into the next installment of the mysterious new story! Spirits of Amazonia Part 2 has arrived as another free update to the PC version of the game. If you’re new to Green Hell, this all-new story takes players into the Amazon before the events of the original Story Mode, and alongside the new adventure comes an updated map, new quests, and more!
In Part 1 of the Spirits of Amazonia expansion, players stepped back into the main protagonist Jake’s shoes as he befriended an Amazonian tribe for the first time. In Part 2, the journey that was started continues with more content from interesting new Tribal Legends to new animals and fully revised map areas. See below for all that Spirits of Amazonia Part 2 has in store for players:
- Prepare to enjoy all-new Tribal Legends
- Revamped map areas portraying how they looked before the events of the base Green Hell Story Mode
- A new hunting tribe, the Un’garaca, and new activities including healing and drums
- A dangerous new enemy
- Enemies beware! Jake can now equip a wicked 2-handed axe!
- New animals, the black panther and small tapir
Green Hell is now available for $24.99 USD (with a further 30% off promotion on Steam to celebrate the release of Spirits of Amazonia Part 2!)
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here