Having exceeded its 100K US$ Kickstarter goal in June 2018 for Grimshade, fledgling Russia developer Talerock, a team of 21 gaming specialists, have since been busy developing their JRPG debut title, set in the fantastic fantasy world of Ree’Fah, which will offer RPG gamers a slice of magical immersement.
Grimshade will be released by publisher, Asterion Games, on Windows PC via Steam on 26th March 2019.
Steam Store Page: £15.99 | $19.99 | €16.99
‘Grimshade tells the story of the company of heroes, by a twist of fate involved in the cycle of events unfolding in the world of Ree’fah. Numerous dreadful monsters infested the forest around the city of Brann and high walls could no longer protect residents from the attacks. The menacing army of the neighbouring kingdom suddenly landed on the outskirts of the city, wreaking havoc. There is no hope for salvation — the strength of the defenders is running low, but the king and his loyal Champions had vanished’.
“After our successful Kickstarter, the team has worked tirelessly to ensure we present Grimshade as an RPG of great distinction. We believe we have created a game with both beautiful aesthetics, and role playing mechanics that will excite the masses. From the in-game cast, the sound, the weapons, to the quests, we have ensured no area of the game has been overlooked. Max Zogheib – Lead Game Designer on Grimshade.
- An intuitive system of equipment-based skill and character role development.
- Visually engaging settings and beguiling plot set in a HUGE Fantasy world.
- Spelling binding action and interaction.
- Turn based play seamlessly interwoven into a non linear plot line.
- Thought provoking, challenging, ‘ RPG’ tactical and skill elements throughout.
- Uncover secrets, meet new and interesting characters.
- Modifications, stats galore, precise positioning of characters.
Grimshade is an entire world filled with exciting discoveries and awesome adventures, creating an epic RPG.
As originally revealed during the Kickstarter campaign back in June 2018, Grimshade will release on Nintendo Switch later in 2019. You can keep up to date on all the latest news from Talerock by following them on Twitter here.