Batholith Entertainment has announced that their latest title Guilds of Delenar will be releasing to Steam Early Access on March 22nd. As the creators of the hit-ancient city builder strategy game Empire Architect, Batholith Entertainment will be bringing guild management and RPG elements to players with Guilds of Delenar.
Players will have full control in the isometric strategy RPG by customizing a number of guild heroes, leveling and gearing them up however they choose. As the guildmaster players will govern everything within their guild from managing guild contracts, choosing which quests to send their guild heroes out on and resource management.Guildmasters will turn their heroes from a failing group to one that is an unstoppable force.
Players will engage in tactical turn-based combat as they fight for control of towns and navigate through the intricacies of guild rivalries, realm politics between the nobles and the crown all while keeping up guild member satisfaction.
A full list of features include:
- Grow guilds from a ragtag group of starter heroes into a regional powerhouse
- Hire and manage a variety of heroes and classes
- Battle existing guilds in each town to claim the throne
- Real-time battle and combat management
- Strategically ordering heroes to complete quests for the town
- Procedurally generated gear system for constant fresh loot
- Multiple varying skill trees to make each hero unique
- Five hero parties to assemble the perfect team
- Dungeon crawling battles for experience and unique items
- A diverse set of tactical battlefields
- Various difficulty levels