Iceberg Interactive and developer IguanaBee has announced that Headsnatchers, their stupidly hectic up-to-4-player local and online multiplayer party-game, has released onto Steam’s Early Access. The Early Access price is a more-than-reasonable $14.99 crowned with an even more generous 10% discount during the week of launch.
Daniel Winkler, lead developer at IguanaBee, on the move to release Headsnatchers in Early Access: “It allows us to properly develop the game while listening to feedback from the community. As a multiplayer party game, we find it incredibly important that we actively involve the community to shape Headsnatchers into the best party game out there. We hope gamers young and old will enjoy humiliating their pals in the wackiest ways possible!”
- Local and online multiplayer, supports up to 4 players
- 4 game modes and 25 unique levels
- Zombie Castle single-player mode, for when you really need some me-time
- Choose from 100+ loony heads
- The ‘Headitor’, a custom head creation tool, allows you limitless creativity and to save up to 20 custom heads
Stay up-to-date with the latest Headsnatchers news and information on the official website http://www.headsnatchers.com, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/headsnatchers, on Twitter at https://twitter.com/HeadsnatchersKO, on Instagram at http://www.instagram.com/headsnatchers, on Reddit at https://www.reddit.com/r/Headsnatchers/, and on Youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/iceberginteractive