Purchase the Soldier pack for Hell Let Loose and receive:
- 1 x Steam game code with access to the full game as well as up to 3 betas before Early Access launch on June 6th 2019.*
- 2 x Additional BETA keys to share with friends. Each granting access for up to 3 betas ahead of early access launch on June 6th (These codes will be terminated on completion of the 3rd beta)*
Purchase the Unit pack for Hell Let Loose and receive:
- 6 x Steam game codes with access to the full game as well as 3 betas before Early Access launch on June 6th 2019.*
This Unit Pack purchase will come with a 10% discount.
Each pack will also kit new recruits out with an exclusive pre-order helmet for both the German and US forces:
- German M42 Helmet Cover with Sniper Veil
- US 505th 82nd Airborne variant
*1st BETA will begin on the weekend of April 5th 2019; there will be 2 more following that BETA before Early Access launch on June 6th.
Next month’s BETA marks the first time Hell Let Loose will be playable for those who have pre-ordered the game, and features a brand new map: Sainte-Marie-du-Mont, the location of a critical military engagement between the American 101st Airborne Division and the German Wehrmacht on D-Day, June 6, 1944. The beta also features the sprawling Hürtgen Forest map, where a series of fierce battles between American and German forces were fought on the Western Front during the winter of 1944.
Hell Let Loose is a teamwork-based brutal multiplayer first-person shooter set during the Second World War and built using Unreal Engine 4. Offering 50 vs 50 tactical battles in which players must coordinate to capture sectors and resources to beat the opposition into submission, the game creates an epic theatre of war across huge maps. Authenticity is key, and players will be able to experience history using a realistic period arsenal, with accurate weapon behaviour.
Black Matter, a development team based in Australia, Russia and the United States, have been working on the game since 2016 and completed a successful Kickstarter campaign in 2017.
Add Hell Let Loose to your Steam wishlist here.