Big Rook Games has a treat for those under lockdown today. While puzzle/shooter hybrid Hero Syndrome may have backed away from Kickstarter due to the COVID-19 pandemic, development hasn’t slowed one bit. As well as updates to the original Story mode pre-alpha, today you can download and play a prototype of Survival mode, a wave-based endurance sandbox featuring building, crafting, mining and (of course) blowing up thousands of deadly robots.
About Hero Syndrome
- Third-person construction combat on a personal scale. Flex your mind and reflexes in focused deathmatch arenas and claustrophobic test chambers packed with hazards.
- Three experiences in one. Frantic construction combat for up to eight players online, a puzzle-centric single-player story plus a massive Survival mode, testing players’ true skills in a persistent battle of attrition.
- A finely tuned construction interface makes building as easy as pointing and shooting your gun. React to threats instantly with practical defenses.
- Master rocket jumping through the air, the best way to get around since the original Quake.
- A compelling and classical sci-fi story penned by Evan Skolnick (Star Wars 1313, Days Gone, Mafia 3) and voiced by a professional cast of actors.
Story and Survival prototype demos for Hero Syndrome are available now for download here. The game has been submitted to the Steam Game Festival: Summer Edition. Expect a combined story and survival demo and further news on the game on June 9th.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here