Team17 has announced a new partnership with UK developer Sole Survivor Games on their upcoming resource management strategy title, Honey, I Joined a Cult. Currently in development for PC, Honey, I Joined a Cult puts players in charge of creating, operating, and growing a cult in the funky 1970s, from choosing the organisation’s symbols, relics, and merchandise, to recruiting new acolytes and deciding where the toilets should be at the compound.
- Maintain and grow cult influence: Recruit cultists and followers to maintain the organisation’s smooth operation; keep them entertained and happy to grow its money and influence
- Base building: Build the cult from the ground up and design the layout from ‘hypno chambers’ and bathrooms to monoliths and bedrooms
- Groovy missions: Complete missions to unlock resources or fulfil the leader’s demands to keep their ego in check
- Counter threats: Overcome threats from nosey journalists, oppressive government bodies, and rival heretical cults
- Cult themes: Choose the cult’s focus of worship, affecting the tech tree, missions and unlocks available
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here