Aquiris’ acclaimed arcade retro racer Horizon Chase Turbo releases on Nintendo Switch and Xbox One debuting new features: custom paint jobs for all 32 cars, including 6 exclusive car skins on each platform, a new car and a brand new game mode called Playground.
The game main features include:
- Thrilling arcade racing game, inspired by Outrun, Top Gear, Lotus Turbo Challenge, and others
- Amazing old-style split-screen multiplayer up to 4 players
- Music by Barry Leitch, Sound Designer in 90s racing classics such as Top Gear and Lotus Turbo Challenge, among others
- 12 Cups, 48 Cities, 109 tracks, 32 Unlockable Cars, and 12 Upgrades
- 4 Game Modes: World Tour, Playground, Tournament, and Endurance.
- Challenge your friends in the Ghost Mode and in the Leaderboards.
- New on Xbox One and Nintendo Switch: Playground mode, a brand new car, custom paint jobs, and 6 exclusive car skins on each platform.