Coffee Stain Publishing and Easy Trigger Games have revealed that Huntdown, the 80s inspired bounty hunting pixel art action comedy is out now. Now available on PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC exclusively on the Epic Games Store, Huntdown is a retro platformer playable solo or in local two player co-op. Set in a bleak dystopian future where gangs rule the streets and the authorities are toothless, you play as three antihero bounty hunters tasked with taking back the streets and cashing in on your killer instincts.
Inspired by the action movies and pop culture of the 80s with a gritty, violent twist, Huntdown is an old school arcade side scroller for the modern bounty hunter. The slick platformer features hand painted 16-bit pixel art graphics and hand-drawn animations, combined with fluid action-packed 60-FPS gameplay and an epic 80s soundtrack pumping dark wave, industrial synth, hard rock and electro through 20 unique levels.
- Two player local co-op
- Three legendary bounty hunters to play as:
- Anna Conda: Ex-commando and firearms expert. A loose-cannon trained to assassinate without question or mercy.
- John Sawyer: Special forces cop who left the law behind. This scarred veteran has lost so many limbs in combat he’s half robot.
- Mow Man: Modified recon droid, stolen and empowered with banned software. Trades bodies for cold hard cash.
- 20 levels: Gritty, neon soaked, graffiti strewn 80s cityscapes to cleanse, each with their own infamous gang boss to terminate and bounty to collect.
- Unique gangs to target:
- Hoodlum Dolls: Violent feral punks winning the gang war with the toothless authorities
- Misconducts: Organised hockey hooligans, experts in robbery and extortion with a penchant for explosives
- The Heatseekers: Murderous motorcycle club. These rockabilly villains style themselves on the centurions of Ancient Rome
- NO.1 Suspects: Masters of discipline and organised crime. Martial arts experts, these slick psychopaths control the night through their casinos and nightclubs
- Choose your weapon: Confiscate machine guns, laser weapons, katanas, grenades and more, and turn them on their owners. Stab, shoot and explode your way through swathes of gangs and bosses and collect your bounty.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here