Korean based independent developers, Mantisco has announced the final stress test of their upcoming action-packed combat free-for-all, Hunter’s Arena: Legends. Taking place this weekend on STEAM players can go head-to-head with up to 60 people fighting for their lives in a thrilling, visceral and strategic battle to emerge the lone survivor in this brutal world. The final beta test will be available to players across Europe, North America and Asia with servers open at the following times ahead of the eagerly anticipated Early Access launching on July 15th.
July 3rd and 4th Beta Test Schedule:
- Asia – 16:00 – 23:59 KST
- North America – 16:00 – 23:59 PDT
- Europe – 16:00 – 23:59 CEST
Hunter’s Arena: Legends combines elements from various game genres such as RPG, MOBA and many others creating strategical action-packed gameplay with a unique Battle Royale experience including PvP and PvE. Choose your strategy wisely, collect powerful items and kill hundreds of monsters to become stronger, fighting your opponents on the road to victory.
Key Features Include:
- 60-player Battle Royale with Action-RPG elements and melee combat
- Unique Progression System: Hunt monsters to get loot and level up
- 12+ characters to choose from, with four different game modes to choose from
- Hundreds of monsters and over 20 bosses, and 20+ in-game dungeons
- Detailed, semi-realistic graphics immerse players in the stylish and beautifully rendered world of Hunter’s Arena: Legends
Sign up for early access here
Add to your wishlist on STEAM here
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here