Milky Tea Studios revealed that its high-adrenaline arcade style sports brawler HyperBrawl Tournament, now has a free demo available as part of Steam Game Festival. The demo is available from June 16th-22nd. To celebrate the demo, Milky Tea Studios just released a developer walkthrough offering an overview of HyperBrawl Tournament’s ruleset, game modes, characters, classes and weapons. It’s everything you need to understand how HyperBrawl Tournament works in five minutes!
In the demo, players can take control of one of four characters (Shade, Tristan, Ti and Go-Zen), across four game modes (Arcade, Blitz, The Trials and Advanced Trials) as they brawl it out across two arenas (Court of Azdritch and Base 27).
HyperBrawl Tournament has 7 Game Modes including:
- ARCADE – Jump into instant local multiplayer or single-player matches for 1-4 players, earn XP and level up.
- CAMPAIGN – Challenge for glory in the single-player campaign mode. Conquer the Galaxy League and the Cosmic Cup to become the greatest team in the universe.
- BLITZ – Compete online with players across the world for the ultimate accolade – ‘The HyperBrawl Champion!’ The longer the win streak, the greater the rewards from cups to Artifacts.
HyperBrawl Tournament launches this summer on Nintendo Switch, PC via Steam, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- Visit the official HyperBrawl Tournament website: https://www.hyperbrawl.com/
- Check out the Steam page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/591760/HyperBrawl_Tournament/
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here