Troglobytes Games and Hound Picked Games have announced that rogue-lite, twin-stick, snatch, zap and shoot ‘em up, HyperParasite, rolled out its biggest update to Steam Early Access since its initial launch, back in April 2019.
As part of this update, HyperParasite will increase from $10.99 to $12.99 and has received a revised release date of Q1 2020
“We would like to extend a huge thank you to all of our early adopters playing HyperParasite on Steam Early Access and with your feedback and critique, we have finely honed and refined the game,” said Saverio Caporusso, CEO of Trologbytes Games. “With the implementation of Act 4, we feel it’s the right time to increase the price from $10.99 to $12.99, which we feel still offers incredible value for money. If you’re at Gamescom, we’d love to show you how far our game has come along in development since our initial Early Access release!”
Act Four Feature List:
- Over 10 new characters including the Diesel Punk & Mercenary.
- New mini-bosses including the Alien Hunter & Space Huntress.
- New areas including the Desert, Guards Tower and Area 81 sub-level.
- One insane new level boss.
- Updated character descriptions in the Almanac.
- New secrets to discover and exploit.
- New Save & Quit game mechanic.