Indie studio Troglobytes Games has revealed that their crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter, for rogue-lite, twin-stick shooter, HyperParasite, will commence October 10, 2018.
“After what seems like an eternity of a 1980s fuelled development loop, we’re finally ready to show the world HyperParasite! We have just unlocked the Pre-Alpha of HyperParasite on Steam and Itch.io. It’s available now for everyone to play, enjoy and give us feedback on – and if you love it, you can pledge on our Kickstarter campaign!”, said Saverio Caporusso, CEO of Troglobytes Games. “We hope that everyone enjoys it and look forward to hearing your comments on our Discord channel!”
- A fresh twist on the genre: hop from one host body to another
- 60 Playable Characters to Body-Snatch and utilise their attributes
- Unique retro 3D-pixelated visual style
- Original retro inspired synth-wave soundtrack
- Cast+weapons includes – cops+guns, Werewolves+claws, robots+lasers, aliens and so much more
- Procedurally generated levels that will play differently each time, challenging even the most seasoned of players
- An intense and frantic co-op mode: can the humans handle TWO HyperParasites?