Publisher Kalypso Media and developer Palindrome Interactive has announced that Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars will launch on 28th August for Windows PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
The game fuses turn-based vampiric combat with empire management, following a bloody war between humans and three unique vampire clans: the Dracul, Moroia and Nosfernus. Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars‘ closed beta is currently available to those pre-purchasing at the Kalypso Store, and the Microsoft Store via Xbox Game Preview.
To celebrate the announcement, Kalypso has shared the first developer featurette filmed at Palindrome Interactive. The first in a four-part series, the featurettes will dive deep into the game’s story, unique gameplay fusion of turn-based combat and empire management, and artistic design.
- The truth unfolds: Discover the secrets of Nemire, and experience an enthralling story spanning across 12 meticulously crafted missions and four unique environments, from the perspective of four mighty vampire lords, each with their own goals and agendas.
- Discover the bloodlines: Command one of three unique vampire clans with distinctive units, powers, gameplay mechanics and characters. Play as the bloodthirsty Dracul, the ancient Nosfernus or the mystical Moroia
- Vampiric powers: Powerful spells and abilities enhance the gameplay and provide a refreshing take on the genre. Each clan and vampire lord has access to their own set of abilities, which can be synergized into powerful combinations.
- Strategy & tactics: Command legendary armies, recruit new units and unlock crucial technologies in the strategic Kingdom mode, and put tactical skills to the test in the action-packed Combat mode.
- Varied content: Choose from three different gameplay modes: the story-driven Campaign, the open-world Sandbox, and the hard-fought Skirmish.
For more information, please visit www.kalypsomedia.com
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here