Publisher and developer Intragames has announced that it is publishing its in-house project indie game Grand Brix Shooter, a hyper arcade shoot’em up. The game will be released globally in late August on Nintendo Switch and PC Steam.
There are 10+ playable aircrafts with its own unique skills. In addition, crystals can be obtained after destroying the enemy and this helps the player to upgrade the player’s aircraft attack skill up to level 3. Once the unit is powered up, the overall performance and the appearance are enhanced giving players higher chances to survive on the stage. Secret units with massive power
- Fusion system lets you combine with randomly-appearing aircrafts
- Upgrade system lets you collect experience points to power up your aircraft
- Strategic elements – change crafts at the right time to survive the waves of bullets
- Secret units with massive power are hidden
- Challenge Mode lets you compete with friends for high scores
- Online leaderboard encourages you to step up your game