Three weeks ago today NeocoreGames launched the Kickstarter for its upcoming tactical-RPG King Arthur: Knight’s Tale. Since then independent Hungarian studio has been updating the community with new gameplay information, artwork and music tracks on a daily basis.
With more than 91% of its funding now complete ahead of the campaign’s conclusion on Thursday 12th November, we wanted to share some of the key highlights from these community updates that you may have missed:
- Deep dive into the Morality Chart, and see how your choice of actions will have sweeping consequences throughout your adventure, determining things such as which heroes will join your journey
- Character spotlight on Sir Mordred, the unconventional protagonist of King Arthur: Knight’s Tale
- Introductions to some of the major enemies of King Arthur: Knight’s Tale
- Music interview with composer Gergely Buttinger, plus a sample of the game’s soundtrack
- Eye-opening interview with producer Zoltán Pozsonyi, including hints about a second game in development…
In the coming hours and days the NeocoreGames team will share details about central gameplay mechanics such as Personality, Traits, Loyalty, and Recovery, explaining how these systems are intertwined for branching, replayable quests through King Arthur: Knight’s Tale.
And on Tuesday 10th November at 4PM CET / 3PM GMT / 10AM ET, NeocoreGames will be hosting a Q+A stream on its Twitch channel at https://www.twitch.tv/neocoregames.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here