NEOWIZ has revealed its latest stunning mobile RPG, Kingdom of Heroes: Tactics War. Set to launch on iOS and Android this August, Kingdom of Heroes tells the tale of a young would-be King Arthur as he fights to protect Avalon from an increasingly encroaching evil. Gather an army to fight by your side, level up your skills, customize your runes, and face off against a near endless amount of challenges in hex-based tactical battles that will test the mettle of any tried and true RPG fan.
Players can pre-order Kingdom of Heroes: Tactics War now on Android, and sign-up to be notified for the iOS launch.
Tactical Turn-based Gameplay
- Jump into the Hexagon Battlefield! A battle system that emphasizes strategy and tactics.
- Choose your Heroes wisely to make the best team for each fight.
- Create various strategies through a combination of distinct Heroes, their Elements and Rune combinations.
Over 180 Unique Heroes to Collect
- Endlessly replayable with over 180 Heroes to collect and customize
- Choose an array of Heroes with 5 different classes and 5 distinct elements.
- Strengthen and upgrade your Heroes stats and skills to overcome your enemies.
- Level up through battles, and feel a sense of accomplishment as you get stronger and unlock hidden powers.
Stunning 3D Visuals and Effects
- Immerse yourself in the fantasy world of Avalon.
- Beautiful and breath-taking anime artwork inspired by Arthurian legends and mythos.
- Watch as your Heroes use different powerful skills with impressive animations and effects.
Many Engaging Game Modes
- [Adventure] Follow Arthur in his journey to protect his Kingdom against a terrible evil
- [Arena] Challenge and compete with players to prove who’s the strongest in the Arena.
- [Awakening Valley] Strengthen your Heroes by gathering Materials to awaken their hidden potential.
- [Rune Dungeon] Modify and customize your Heroes with runes collected in the Rune Dungeon. Create a totally unique Hero like no other!
- [Rift] Get your desired Heroes faster by acquiring Hero pieces in rifts.
- [Tower of Arrogance] Battle up the tower and receive various rewards for your accomplishments.
- [Guild Raids] Challenge a different powerful Raid Boss on each weekday.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here