NEOWIZ has announced that its stunning mobile RPG, Kingdom of Heroes: Tactics War, is receiving its largest update yet in the form of Season 2: The Broken King. Available now on iOS and Android, The Broken King update brings with it 8 brand new heroes to recruit, six massive new districts to explore in the campaign, 6 new rune sets to collect, and a brand new hero progression system called Hidden Strength. And to top it off, all players will be getting a slew of celebratory rewards and easy access to some of the game’s most powerful heroes.
Kingdom of Heroes Season 2: The Broken King is the biggest update so far for Neowiz’ Arthurian strategy RPG, and promises to delight players with dozens of new hours of content and heroes to collect.
- Rewards For All Players at Login
- 1 Legendary Summon Scrolls, ★6 Promotion Ticket, 300k Silver
- For New Players at Login
- ★5 Select Summon Chest and ★4 dark hero Freyja
- For Returning Players via Events
- 3 Legendary Summon Scrolls
- In-Game Event Reward
- ★5 hero Lilith
New stories and New Adventure Districts
- A total of 6 new districts will be updated, called Northern Lorasia
- The story of Arthur confronting Ingway’s evil plans will unfold along with his journey in the new Adventure Districts.
New Hero Progression – Hidden Strength
- Hidden Strength consists of several nodes.
- When all Hidden Strengths are unlocked, Hero stats increase significantly.
8 New Heroes and 6 New Rune Sets
- Powerful and charming Light/Dark heroes will be introduced within Season 2 update
- New Rune sets that add to the game’s meta strategy
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here