Chainsawesome Games, the Quebec Indie game studio with the tongue-twister name, has announced that Knight Squad is coming to the Nintendo Switch on June 5th! The chaotic one-button party game with the ridiculous amount of game modes was met with a lot of enthusiasm during its original launch in 2015. To this day, it’s still one of the few local multiplayer games designed to support 8 players!
Key Features Include:
- 1-8 Players game packed with crazy party action – A bunch of levels are available for each game mode. Don’t have enough players to fill in the spots? No worries. Bots will jump in. Select their difficulty depending on the amount of challenge you’d like and you’re ready to go!
- A ton of versus game modes – Team Capture the Flag, Last Man Standing, Capture the Grail, Domination Soccer, Juggernaut, and more!
- Spicy upgrades to pick up – Upgrade your knight with new weapons and power-ups on the battlefield: sword, bow and arrows, horses, crossbow, bombs, laser gun and more!
- Epic Challenges – Take on the very difficult challenge levels and make your way to the top of the leaderboard!
- The Nintendo Switch version includes both the original Knight Squad as well as all the game modes and characters from the Extra Chivalrous DLC. It will be available for digital purchase only on the Nintendo eShop for $14.99 on June 5th. Enthusiastic players can pre-purchase the game today for a discounted price!
For more information about Knight Squad, please visit the official website.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here