Developers, Donkey Crew has announced the arrival of Last Oasis’s latest update, which is now available for PC fans to download in Steam Early Access. Players can also pick up Last Oasis in the Steam Summer Sale right now at 20% off. The sale finishes July 9.
The latest update introduces a new volcanic map with all the fiery trimmings, including a new species of flying fauna, allowing nomads to hitch a ride across the lava filled plains. Take a look in the new trailer below.
Aside from these new flying beasts, known ominously as Killin, players can also look forward to the brand new Domus Walker and all new obsidian based volcanic weapons. There’s even a furniture pack, so every nomad can personalise their Walkers and really start to feel at home in Last Oasis. Please see a full list of features below.
- New Volcanic Map – Discover the land of fire and ash – a new and unique oasis filled with various dangers. Experience vast open fields, rocky pathways and scorching hot lava lakes, full of rare resources to harvest and new enemies to fight.
- Volcanic Weapons – Being incredibly sharp and sturdy, volcanic weapons, made primarily of obsidian, could only lose to iron in their strength, while being easier to produce in high quantities.
- Killin – Discover a new species of nomadic fauna capable of soaring in the skies. Being attracted by Walker Wings, Killins are incredibly strong and dangerous when approached unprepared.
- Domus Walker – For nomads who believe that defense is the key to survival in the oases, Domus will become their new home. Protected by strong doors and walls all around, it’s a giant bunker on legs
- Furniture Pack – Add chairs, tables and more to your Walker – every nomad wants to feel at home in their Walker. Furnish your deck or your base with things like lamps and fire goblets, various chairs and carpets, and more.
Set thousands of years in the future, Last Oasis sees players take on the role of unwilling nomads, tasked with navigating the passing oases of a dangerous and devolved planet Earth. In order to survive and outrun the scorching sun, nomads must traverse the unforgiving planet on Walkers: wooden, wind-powered machines and mobile bases that can be adapted for travel, transportation, harvesting, and combat.
Players can join the Last Oasis community now by following @OasisNomad on Twitter. They can also join the official Last Oasis Discord channel and keep a lookout on the game’s Steam community hub for regular updates from the development team.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here