Atari has published a new Q&A for their upcoming Atari VCS PC/console hybrid entertainment system, which launches this fall.
Combining the versatility and freedom of a PC with a console-like experience into one ultra-versatile device, the Atari VCS aims to transform the TV-centric gaming and home entertainment experience. How? Atari VCS Chief Operating Officer Michael Arzt explains in a brand-new interview-style feature.
With just a few months until launch, the new Atari VCS Q&A explores the features and functionality of the Atari VCS, its target audience, the first games and partners bringing content to the platform, and how the Atari VCS will continue to evolve past launch.
Questions posed and answered include the following:
- How do you define the Atari VCS?
- Can you tell us more about your customer profile? Who will buy the Atari VCS?
- What are the specs and what is the Atari VCS capable of without any modifications?
- What are some known or popular games we can expect on the VCS at launch?
- What features would draw consumers to the Atari VCS versus the two major consoles that have their next gen launches this winter?
- And more…
To read the full Atari VCS July 2020 Q&A, please visit https://medium.com/@atarivcs/atari-vcs-july-2020-q-a-with-coo-381f121f664c.
Want more news from the Tech world for Gaming Peripherals to Hardware Click Here