Citadel Studios is cordially inviting everyone to come to join in on the Legends of Aria fun thanks to the ‘New Dawn’ update on PC through Steam. With the arrival of New Dawn in November 2019, all players can experience the open sandbox world of Legends of Aria completely free of charge. There is also an entirely optional low-cost subscription that provides a variety of bonuses. More on that can be found HERE.
The free version of Legends of Aria is exciting, but there’s even more in store with ‘New Dawn’. New players and veterans alike will be able to enjoy some brand new features as well as the return of The Wilderness, a community favorite.
- The return of The Wilderness to bring high octane gameplay as players weigh the risk-versus-reward environment.
- Warriors will find some sweet changes to the class in the form of the Bloodlust resource and nine new powerful abilities.
- A new Township feature that lets players become citizens of one of Celador’s many towns.
- Militias are forming with players able to join in on the battle to conquer Celador.
- Stealing and Snooping are now viable options for those wanting to master the fine art of thievery.
- Resource Missions are being added to allow players to explore for precious wood, ore, and cloth away from high traffic areas.
- Professions have been updated with all-new quests to grant new passive abilities.
- Episodic content called Leagues of Celador is being added to bring fresh new stories to Legends of Aria.
New Dawn brings many other great additions such as Runebooks, an overhaul to Craft Orders, deployment of our Dynamic Spawner to overworld monster spawns and points of interest and a host of other quality of life changes and bug fixes.
Players are invited to keep up with news updates by visiting the Legends of Aria site for more information.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here