Life is Strange for iPhone and iPad is out now with exclusive new features
DONTNOD Entertainment’s critically acclaimed and award-winning episodic adventure, enhanced exclusively for iPhone and iPad, with Unreal Engine 4.
Square Enix today announced that DONTNOD Entertainment’s award-winning, five-episode narrative-driven adventure Life is Strange is now available on iPhone and iPad, setting a new benchmark for the adventure genre on mobile.
This faithful adaptation of the original console game developed by Black Wing Foundation is now enhanced with Unreal Engine 4 and features full touch screen integration, as well as exclusive Life is Strange iMessage stickers and in-game photo-mode, ideal for fans and newcomers alike.
Episodes 1-3 of Life is Strange on iPhone and iPad are now available for £2.99 / $2.99 USD / €3.49 per episode. Upon purchase of episode one, players will have the opportunity to save 10% on additional episodes with the Life is Strange Season Pass, available via in-app purchase. Episode 2 is currently discounted to £0.99 / $0.99 USD / €1.09 on a limited-time offer, while episodes 4 and 5 will follow in Q1 2018.
- A beautifully written, modern adventure game.
- Rewind time to change the course of events.
- Multiple endings depending on the choices you make.
- Striking, hand-painted visuals.
- Distinct, licensed indie soundtrack featuring Alt-J, Foals, Angus & Julia Stone, Jose Gonzales and more.
Features Exclusive to Mobile
- Enhanced user interface for full touch screen integration.
- Life is Strange iMessage Stickers.
- Share your game progress on social media and compare your story choices with friends.
- An all-new Photo Mode allows you to take pictures, modify them with filters and share them easily.
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/life-is-strange/id1180101534?mt=8
For more information about Life is Strange on mobile visit: www.lifeisstrange.com
Life is Strange official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/LifeIsStrangeGame/
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LifeIsStrange
Learn more about Square Enix here: http://www.square-enix.comAnd to learn more about DONTNOD Entertainment: http://dont-nod.com/en/