It is essential to keep track of external links when you promote a site. It’s becoming harder to track manually backlinks as the amount of backlinks as well as the quantity of websites promoted.
Link Box is the solution to this problem.
The service is responsible for monitoring all sites’ external links. SEO professionals can simplify their work using a user-friendly interface. Linkbox Pro includes tools that allow you to:
- backlink monitor tool;
- external link checker;
- backlink indexing tool;
- bulk index checker tool;
- backlink anchor text checker.
Checking external links
A bulk checking of backlinks is essential for SEO promotion and budget optimization. Monitoring of links on a regular basis through Linkbox Pro lets you access the information about:
- Links on donor pages
- Information about the dofollow and the nofollow link attributes
- Links were deleted immediately after they were created.
- The anchors of all the external links to the pages.
linkbox.pro links can be uploaded:
- By using the Ahrefs or Google Console crawler module, etc.
- Into previously created campaigns
All details regarding domains and backlinks are available in the table and graph. You can filter the table to analyze your backlinks.
Checking backlink indexing status
Linkbox is perfect for performing large-scale checks of external links’ presence within the Google index. This module allows you:
- Create a regular tracker of their presence in the index.
- Quickly check to index;
An email notice is sent to the SEO specialist in the event that the link disappears from the Google index of search engines. The notice will inform the SEO specialist of the situation to allow him/her to promptly take steps to ensure that accepting pages don’t drop their ranking in the index of search engines. Linkbox Pro lets you manage the indexing of backlinks for all link projects and campaigns at the same time.
The results and dates of the Google indexing check are shown in the table. the state of the index is highlighted in bright colors:
- gray – there was no checkout done.
- red – not indexed
- green – indexed;
With a filter, you can select URLs that aren’t indexed and send them for indexing through Google add URL.
Don’t wait for Google robots to index your backlinks. You must take the initiative. With Linkbox Pro it is possible to send many pages that are not indexed for indexing by Google indexer at the click of a button. The service guarantees that after this process, Googlebot will be able to visit the site with 100% certainty. It depends on the quality of the content to determine whether it will be able to index it.
It is possible to index backlinks quicker and get results in a shorter time.
A variety of modules are integrated into the service:
Anchor texts analysis
Linkbox provides the ability to confirm anchors in a backlink check. This way you can check:
- The indexing and the existence of pages of donors that use anchors from Google Console
- Backlink anchor texts;
- Nofollow attributes of links that have anchors
All results are listed in a table of anchors – the basis of the module. Below is information on each anchor.
- Indexing data (when links were included in an index and after they were removed);
- Information on crawlers crossing
- The name of the campaign with the donor page;
- Donor and acceptor page URLs;
- Backlink type and attribute.
Filters allow you to choose details from:
- Backlink type;
- The status of indexing.
- Campaign name
- Attributes (dofollow, nofollow, ugc, sponsored, etc. );
- A match is a crawler’s base. Use the Exclude filter to identify anchors that are not present on crawlers.
Donor’s data could be:
- To further analyze, export in Excel format.
- Sent for indexing
This lets you index a particular group of links to a specific page or to an anchor list. In the graph, you can see how natural and uniform the profile of the links appears.
This module allows uploading backlink lists from various services (Google Console, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Majestic) to Linkbox Pro. A separate upload is available via Ahrefs or Console. The remaining data is transferred to Temporary.
This module allows you to search using:
- Link status (new active, inactive, historical).
- Different crawlers
- You can match the search phrase to the URL of links (e.g. you can select all YouTube backlinks).
- Links from any link-related campaign cross-linked with crawlers
At the bottom of the module is a table of links with information on:
- Crawlers on which the link is found;
- Campaigns that are connected
- Addition date.
The crawler module in linkbox.pro allows you to determine which of your links Google is aware of (by crossing with GSC) as well as the ones that your competitors have access to (by crossing with Ahrefs).
Linkbox Pro allows you to automate the management of backlinks. This can be accomplished through the task planner.
You can begin by choosing between tier1 or tier2 levels of campaigns. The tab lists the entire projects, divided into campaigns. The auto-check of links is on the left side, while the auto-check for indexing is on the right.
It is easy to start any checkout simply by selecting the date and time you wish to start in advance. Check your backlinks every week at least.
When enabled, the service will automatically run the selected checks at set intervals. Additionally, it will notify you via email of any problems that are discovered.
LinkBox creates reports after links have been checked and indexing. The first report contains details about the parameters. Only the parameters that have changed between the two checkouts are included in follow-up reports.
Reports can be filterable by:
- backlink project
- Set objectives to check (links, index status).
- The URL of the page of the donor
- Link to tier 1 or 2 at the level of
- Campaign of link
The block’s basic structure is composed of change tags, each with the amount of pages to which changes are applicable. They are categorized by importance and highlighted with colors.
- orange – Minor errors that also require your focus
- Red – These are important changes that require a special focus and must be addressed promptly.
- green – minor adjustments which provide useful information.
Click on the tags to highlight the pages the tag applies. All links will appear within a table which has columns.
- The right page contains changes to the links pages.
- The left column lists the donor’s URL, the link campaign, as well as the project;
linkbox.pro keeps the track of your external links, as well as their indexing. It will inform you of any changes.
This service lets you store all donors’ links in one database, and then track them. Linkbox.pro is a sophisticated tool for managing backlinks. When in the hands of an experienced specialist, will greatly accelerate the promotion of your website up to the top spots and help you save money.
Want more news from the Tech world for Gaming Peripherals to Hardware Click Here