Publisher Grindstone and developer Divio have announced that the tactical RTS game Liquidation will be launching on Kickstarter on 10th June. Liquidation will be coming to PC via Steam in autumn/fall 2020 and the Kickstarter campaign will be the first step in an exciting journey for the game.
The Kickstarter campaign will be pivotal in engaging with fans and building an active community to support the next phase of this exciting project. More information on the Kickstarter campaign can be found on the official page here
Features of Liquidation
- Favor of the Gods – Battle your opponents for heaven’s blessings, which in turn will provide you with a host of abilities and buffs.
- Position Matters – Your troops can gain the upper hand by fighting from cover, or from a higher position. Use the terrain to your advantage!
- Equipped for Battle – Arm your units with a variety of weapons on the battlefield! It’s up to you to choose the right tool for the right job.
- Tactical Abilities – Make use of a variety of powerful abilities to disrupt and vanquish your foes. A few well-placed grenades can change the outcome of any battle!
- Army Composition – In Liquidation, no one unit can dominate all others. Build your army carefully: every unit is designed to cover for another’s weakness.
- Multiplayer and Community – Dive into high action friendly matches with matchmaking options and a ladder system for those who enjoy competition and replays and replay sharing will be implemented for community members.
- Bring a friend to the battle – Share the experience and enlist the help of your friends as the entire story mode will be playable in co-op.
For more information please visit the official Liquidation website at https://liquidationgame.com/
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here